|PO Box 197
AOTEAROA NEW ZEALAND
ph: +64 3 477 9083
#683: GLS Wai-O-Tapu and Kaitiaki Rafting
Full day schedule including all transfers and attractions with entry fee as follows :-
The Kaituna River is home to the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world - 7m Tutea Falls.
- Lady Knox Geyser erupting
- Entry to Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland (90 minutes)
- Kaitiaki Adventures Rafting trip (3 hours)
- Free SnapshOt City Sights tour. On Day 2
Pass through steep, bush clay canyons and over 13 awesome drops. Blended with a touch of culture, this trip offers it all,
for both rafting enthusiasts and first time users. With the best gear and guides coupled with our amazing river experiences ..... It's a must.
A unique mix of history, culture, and adrenaline overload.
- Geyser Link Shuttle pick ups from 8.45am, departing Tourism Rotorua at 9.15am
- Transfers to Wai-O-Tapu and drop to back to Rotorua.
- Kaitiaki Adventures pick ups are from 2:15pm.
- SnapshOt City Sights tour departs Tourism Rotorua at 4:00pm.