HeadFirst Travel Terms and Conditions:
1. HeadFirst Travel travel passes are valid for travel in one direction over the sector which the pass name refers to from the first date of travel for up to a 12 month period; or until the pass holder has travelled once over all sections of the travel pass, within the 12 month period.
2. First day of travel must commence within 12 months of the date of pass purchase.
3. Travel agent vouchers or website E-Tickets must be presented on boarding the service.
4. Expired passes can be extended for a further period for a fee of NZD$50 per 3 month period of extension. Extension of pass validity must be requested prior to expiry date.
5. HeadFirst Travel assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen tickets. Upon proof of purchase, a replacement ticket will be issued by the HeadFirst office or driver guides only, and a NZD$25 re-issue fee will apply.
6. HeadFirst Travel passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Cancellation policy for all bookings: More than 14 days prior to travel a full refund will be due. Between 2 and 14 days a 20% fee will apply. Within 48 hours of departure - NO REFUND. Cancellation on the day or no notification of cancellation - no refund will apply. Cruise ship passengers will be entitled to a full refund if the ship does not arrive at Port due to unforeseen circumstances or is delayed to a point whereby the tour or substituted can not be completed.
8. Settlement Terms. Payment in full is required to confirm your booking with HeadFirst Travel.
9. Travel reservations are required and should be made at least 48 hours before departure to assure a seat. Changes of confirmation travel dates must be made at least 24 hours prior to departure changes by contacting our reservations department.
HeadFirst Travel Phone: +64 3 477 9083 or email: email@example.com.
10. No Shows : Should a passenger fail to show for a booked and confirmed departure from any point the passengers ticket will become void and no refund will be applicable.
11. All fares, routes, pricing, inclusions, accommodation operators and departure times are subject to alterations without notice. HeadFirst Travel reserves the right to substitute other vehicles in place of their own if circumstances require. HeadFirst Travel product inclusions and advertised accommodation operators will be provided where possible and we will not be liable for cancellations due to weather, political, religious or other cultural reasons which may occur given the environment we operate within.
12. HeadFirst Travel will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to meet those times or cancellations due to weather or any other conditions.
13. HeadFirst Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, an abandonment of, delay in departure or delay during any trip however caused. HeadFirst Travel have preferred agreements with accommodation providers however cannot always guarantee your first choice of accommodation.
14. HeadFirst Travel reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, luggage or goods without giving any reason.
15. HeadFirst Travel will not be liable for the sickness, injury or death to any passengers, loss of or damage of any personal effects, whether caused by HeadFirst Travels negligence or otherwise. The purchaser of this ticket and passenger jointly and severally agree to indemnify HeadFirst Travel against liability to any person on whose behalf the ticket was purchased.
16. Where the services of another operator are provided for in this ticket it is agreed and understood that HeadFirst Travel is acting only as an agent for the passenger to arrange such services and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator.
17. Child fares for coach tickets under 15 years old, 60% of the full rate for HeadFirst Travel. Passengers under 13 years must travel with their legal parent(s), spouse or guardian. There must be at least 1 adult per 2 under 13 year olds travelling. Identification may be requested.
18. HeadFirst Travel reserve the right to implement a surcharge should the price of fuel or operator costs increase due to unforeseeable circumstances out of the control of HeadFirst Travel.
We are happy to accept online banking direct in to our bank account, New Zealand currency cheque or credit card. These options are presented with relevant information in the booking process.
If you are paying by credit card you will be taken to our secure area ( hosted by safeshop.co.nz ) and a small padlock will appear in the bottom right corner of your browser.